Makes about as much sense as the instructions for the $7 watch I bought yesterday. They were so horribly translated they might as well have said "Button C-Red Hot Chili Peppers press press" and had a picture of a teddy bear.
I can't think of what these two bands might be doing on such a cutesy shirt but heck, I'd wear it for the confusion factor. Plus I like to say "On a steek" from a comedy act I saw long ago.
Shan: I like the sound of Button C, I wish I had one on my watch. Now you're going to have me saying "on a steek" to everyone all day.
Brown: Hee hee.
Katie: A good reason for a return trip.
Petrea: Ah, fried stuff on a stick. An eminently sensible form of cuisine designed to keep the fingers from getting all icky-greasy. I approve (though I draw the line at the deep fried Twinkie on a stick that Katie sampled recently).
It's an instant conversation starter! Just wear it to a party, and guaranteed you'll get noticed. Also, cute teddy bears are clinically proven to attract hot chicks.
18 comments:
Makes about as much sense as the instructions for the $7 watch I bought yesterday. They were so horribly translated they might as well have said "Button C-Red Hot Chili Peppers press press" and had a picture of a teddy bear.
I can't think of what these two bands might be doing on such a cutesy shirt but heck, I'd wear it for the confusion factor. Plus I like to say "On a steek" from a comedy act I saw long ago.
that's top 3 coolest t's ever.
I'm still kicking myself for not buying this shirt.
Oh Katie, how could you pass it up?
This reminds me of the county fair, where you can get just about any kind of food on a stick.
Shan: I like the sound of Button C, I wish I had one on my watch.
Now you're going to have me saying "on a steek" to everyone all day.
Brown: Hee hee.
Katie: A good reason for a return trip.
Petrea: Ah, fried stuff on a stick. An eminently sensible form of cuisine designed to keep the fingers from getting all icky-greasy. I approve (though I draw the line at the deep fried Twinkie on a stick that Katie sampled recently).
Now let me think, how about some of the T shirts you have worn in the past! you could not put them on here tee hee.
Mum: I think most of the sweary ones are already on the blog somewhere or other.
WTF indeed!
Shan, I like your idea of wearing the shirt just to confuse people. I can just see how many stares you would get.
What is this, just random English phrases crammed together? With a bear? The "Inosense" tag would be worth the cost of the shirt alone.
Katherine: I think this would get quite a lot of stares.
Robyn: Not quite random phrases but names of bands, though why with a teddy bear and why 'on a stick' is anybody's guess.
I would personally like to wear it to school once and see if any of the kids "get it".
Must have been one h*ll of a concert...
Neetzy: the kids probably already have one of their own.
Ms.M: Hahahahahahahaha! Thank you for making my morning with that one. Ah, the imagery …
That Katie has a sharp eye. That shirt would have looked good on you. And it would have looked good on Katie too. You two could have shared it.
It's an instant conversation starter! Just wear it to a party, and guaranteed you'll get noticed. Also, cute teddy bears are clinically proven to attract hot chicks.
Mark: I am not sure anyone would look good in this shirt.
Vanda: The kind of hot chick who might be attracted to this shirt is the kind of hot chick from whom I would run screaming.
Dive, what if this were a wet t-shirt and she wore nothing else? Hee hee!
Katherine: I don't think even that would change my mind.
Post a Comment