Lovely. I prefer the bottom one because that leads to home!
Glad you are enjoying your new job, learn to relax again now. Just do not get half way to the train before you realize you work locally! If you remember Dad and I left the car up town one day as we were so used to not having one!xx
Hahaha! So is this nostalgia? Or are you already pining for dear London after only being away for a few days? What did you have for lunch today? Anything interesting?
Hey, Norwich Daily Photo turned 3 today! Do you remember when you first visited the site?
Hahaha! Yes, mum, I remember that. Walking home from town because you forgot you had a car. Classic!
Thib: My new life seems to be going pretty well so far, thank you.
Lupine Lady: I think wading would be about the limit of its watersports capabilities. It was full of ducks this morning when I crossed the bridge and they might object to kayaking.
Joy: Much as I miss the Thames and St.James's Park I will never miss those train journeys. Today's lunch was from the organic deli and was home-made salmon and leek tart with a spicy Moroccan salad. Yum! Happy Birthday to Norwich Daily Photo!
Savannah: I'm actually really enjoying Smallville and will post some nicer photos from there soon. xoxox
Cynthia: I'm with you there; London is great fun but way too noisy and smelly and crowded to live in.
Vanda: The little stream (actually the River Blyth) is indeed lovely, though not from where I took the photo. It meanders down to the sea at Southwold and spreads out into a magnificent tidal lake just inland, overlooked by Blythburgh Church, which I seem to remember posting photos of some time in the past.
Joy: I get my croissants hot from the oven at the organic store where I also get my latte. I'm finding that there's very little I cannot get in Smallville that I can get in London, though there is a distinct shortage of noise, pollution and crowds. And yes, the little buggers are crispy fish heaven. Hee hee.
Katie: the only annoying tourist in Smallville is me. The locals give me the "Wicker Man" look when I take out my camera, but I shall be brave and risk myself for the edification of Blogville.
Neetzy: How right you are. There are small treasures aplenty in Smallville and I shall seek them out and photograph them for you.
Petrea: Me too. Though it does help that Smallville boasts organic delis and weird, esoteric food shops that can supply me with everything I used to eat in London.
14 comments:
Lovely. I prefer the bottom one because that leads to home!
Glad you are enjoying your new job, learn to relax again now. Just do not get half way to the train before you realize you work locally! If you remember Dad and I left the car up town one day as we were so used to not having one!xx
Yep, that's quite a difference! But I think I love both ;-)
Congratulations for your move, Dive. And all the best for your "new life"!
(word verification is "reformen" ;-))
Maybe you can go kayaking down the Smallville river....or wading?
Hahaha! So is this nostalgia? Or are you already pining for dear London after only being away for a few days? What did you have for lunch today? Anything interesting?
Hey,
Norwich Daily Photo turned 3 today! Do you remember when you first visited the site?
bless your heart, sugar! xoxox
Hmmm, let me think; which is which?
Smallville looks charming and London a nice place to visit but wouldn't want to live there.
You know, I like that little stream. Very romantic.
Hahaha! Yes, mum, I remember that. Walking home from town because you forgot you had a car. Classic!
Thib: My new life seems to be going pretty well so far, thank you.
Lupine Lady: I think wading would be about the limit of its watersports capabilities. It was full of ducks this morning when I crossed the bridge and they might object to kayaking.
Joy: Much as I miss the Thames and St.James's Park I will never miss those train journeys.
Today's lunch was from the organic deli and was home-made salmon and leek tart with a spicy Moroccan salad. Yum!
Happy Birthday to Norwich Daily Photo!
Savannah: I'm actually really enjoying Smallville and will post some nicer photos from there soon.
xoxox
Cynthia: I'm with you there; London is great fun but way too noisy and smelly and crowded to live in.
Vanda: The little stream (actually the River Blyth) is indeed lovely, though not from where I took the photo. It meanders down to the sea at Southwold and spreads out into a magnificent tidal lake just inland, overlooked by Blythburgh Church, which I seem to remember posting photos of some time in the past.
And what about breakfast? Where do you get your croissants now?
Glad you enjoy the little buggers. More where it came from!
I much prefer the smaller river. And I bet there are fewer annoying tourists in Smallville.
Joy: I get my croissants hot from the oven at the organic store where I also get my latte. I'm finding that there's very little I cannot get in Smallville that I can get in London, though there is a distinct shortage of noise, pollution and crowds.
And yes, the little buggers are crispy fish heaven. Hee hee.
Katie: the only annoying tourist in Smallville is me. The locals give me the "Wicker Man" look when I take out my camera, but I shall be brave and risk myself for the edification of Blogville.
I'm liking "Smallville". It looks like the Codorus Creek in York. I've been doing "Smallville" for years. You just have to find the small treasures.
Smallville sounds like a dream. I'm entranced.
Neetzy: How right you are. There are small treasures aplenty in Smallville and I shall seek them out and photograph them for you.
Petrea: Me too. Though it does help that Smallville boasts organic delis and weird, esoteric food shops that can supply me with everything I used to eat in London.
Post a Comment