Monday, April 19, 2010

WTF Monday

So wrong in so many ways.

23 comments:

Joy said...

Do you prefer K-Y Jelly? :D

mark said...

For some odd reason this reminds me of a gal friend of mine named Beth. She always kept a can of whipped cream in the fridge. She would say, "I have a can of whipped cream in the fridge AND I know how to use it." Indeed she did.

Petrea Burchard said...

I'm not sure I agree that this is wrong.

Dive, I have two (TWO!) Pasadena friends stranded in London. You're not busy, are you? I'll send them to your office. One is even a Brit originally from Cambridge.

Oh. Wait. I don't know where your office is. I'll just send them to your blog.

dive said...

Joy: Eww!

Mark: I trust you are talking about applying the whipped cream to the top of a bowl of fresh strawberries.

Petrea: Work is too busy to do anything much except scream at the moment, much as I love trolling around London with blogfolk.
Probably not a wise move to send them to my blog, either. It's been fairly crappy and uninspired this past year. One of these days I'll have the time to get it going again. Hey ho.

As for the wrongness: it was the 'young' that struck me as kinda creepy.

Bellis said...

Why would young people need or want this?

(Dive,I'm one of the stranded friends of Pasadena's very own Petrea, but I'm actually very happy to have been given more days in London with my family. You have a job?? Wow! Not many of those in Southern California right now.)

dive said...

Hi, Bellis!
I'm glad to hear you've got family to stay with while the volcano is creating chaos. I do hope they get the planes flying in the next day or so.

Petrea Burchard said...

Dear, dear Dive, I certainly don't expect you to take time from work. I saw your previous post. And I think your blog is wonderful, not because of what you post but because of YOU. Everyone agrees with me, I'm sure. We come to visit Dive, not blog posts. I'm only too happy to introduce Bellis to you because I like her so much and I like you, too, so there you have it.

neetzy said...

It depends on "how" young they are. Everyone seems young to me anymore.

Don't you dare stop blogging. We love you too much! Sometimes real life just gets in the way.

Okay my word verification is: "motionon" .

Katie said...

I shouldn't have been surprised to see this for sale at the pharmacy in the Taipei airport as the first thing I saw when I got off the plane from San Francisco was a big billboard for Hooters Taipei. I like the "life holds more for two of you" line. Sounds like something a truant officer would say to a couple of young scofflaws.

Ms M said...

I like "Love Young Lubricating" -- it makes love sound so, easy or slippery or fast with no squeaking, or....

Dive, we love your blog, it's so -- YOU :)

dive said...

Petrea: Thank you for making m,e feel all warm and fuzzy. Hee hee.

Neetzy: I am not going to stop blogging (I'm an addict), but things are so busy that I might not get back to full posting for a while. I'll still be coming over to visit you whenever I get the chance.

Katie: Life may well hold more for two people where lubrication is concerned, but I'm still not tempted by those boxes.

Ms.M: Squeaking? Hee hee.

Katherine said...

Is this product for pedophiles?

Petrea Burchard said...

Oh gosh, Katherine, careful, careful! Must tiptoe around this subject when Dive's around. Are they "paedophiles," Dive? Oh blast, which key makes the a and e stick together? I've got too much lubricant on these keys.

Katherine said...

Why tiptoe? I guess I will find out : )

Petrea Burchard said...

I'm hoping so. Last time it was memorable.

Petrea Burchard said...

Okay, maybe "memorable" isn't the right word. But I enjoyed it.

dive said...

Hee hee hee, you two!
Katherine: a 'pedophile' is someone who likes feet. No wonder Americans get to confused if you only rely on Webster's crazy mis-spellings.
Petrea: it is 'alt + apostrophe' to get the æ ligature.
Yay for two nations separated by a common language.

Katherine said...

LOL!

Well, maybe this product if really for people with foot fetishes.

Petrea Burchard said...

Hee hee, Katherine. Lubing my toes at this very moment.

Anonymous said...

æ -- or option - ' for us Mac users.

Anonymous said...

I meant "option + ' " (apostrophe)

Petrea Burchard said...

Thank you, Lupine Lady, I'm a Mac.

MmeBenaut said...

I'm going to pass on this one :))))))))