It was:
'Claire chain-smoked and drummed her nails on the dashboard.'
We have two Claires for you to meet this week (so far … any others are welcome to join the Claire-a-thon).
Adonia's 'Part IV: Haddy C. McPherson'
Ah, Haddy Claire … From scary old lady to someone suddenly warm and real. Lovely writing, Adonia.
Goodness knows where this came from. I suddenly realised when Adonia sent me her story that it was Thursday afternoon already and I'd not written a thing, so please forgive the unedited stream of consciousness of a ten minute, type-it-and-run job.
And also please forgive the weird font sizes my posts have started coming in. I don't seem to be able to do anything about that. Hey ho.
3 comments:
Dive thank you for posting weekly sentences - I am having sooo much fun! You're awesome Dive!
It's you who's awesome, Adonia, for actually writing the stories.
Now I must try to find a sentence for tomorrow.
I was late! But at least I made it this week. Spank me, then read: http://luxuriouschoices.blogspot.com/2010/04/big-nowhere-indeed.html
Post a Comment