I'm jealous. Nothing is blooming yet in my neck of the woods. But..I'm not complaining. I can see my naked lady birdbath in my back yard that was covered in snow for 5 months....
Great photos! Nothing like a bit of in-your-face Spring when you look out the window. I can tell it's finally Spring in California because I'm fighting the snot monster and my eyes are always slightly bloodshot, like I've been smoking something illegal. Note to self: buy some eye drops.
Maria: You have a naked lady birdbath? I waaaaant one!
Petrea: Mercifully the snow has gone for the time being and it's blossom all the way. Yay!
Katie: Spring in California sounds slightly less fun than it is here. I do hope the snot monster leaves you alone and that your eyes feel better soon. Bummer!
Adonia: I must confess, I've been out enjoying the blossom in the sunshine today. We waited a long time for Spring this year and I'm determined to enjoy it.
Glorious blossoms! What a nice view you have. We have things in bloom here too, but not as full as this. Yet there's enough out there to produce pollen (sneeze!!)
Lulu: I am deeply honoured to be the recipient of one of your famous haiku! Arigatou gozaimashita!
Shazza: I had the very same poem on my mind while I put the post together. Hee hee. A classic.
Ms.M: Thank you. Sorry you're sneezy. Katie is suffering the same in Berkeley right now. My sneezing and sniffles don't start until the grass pollen is up in the summer so fortunately I can enjoy Spring.
Dern tootin! I almost forgot about BIG SHAN with all that winter closing in around us. Now, it's time to get our happy on!!
Speaking of...I went to the Natalie D. site and laughed again at those silly random designs. Did you see the pan flute diagram? baha And the one that mocks the Dutch oven? Wheeze.
Beautiful spring blossoms. I'm so happy for you all, after having such a tough winter. We're still enjoying some warm sunshine here but the leaves they are a-falling.
Mme: I must confess I am really glad Spring has arrived in the Northern Hemisphere (at long last). Winter really sucked this time around. I look forward to seeing some lovely autumn colour on your blog soon.
18 comments:
That is a beautiful view, Dive!
It sure is, Joy. So much better than bare leaves and grey skies.
I'm jealous. Nothing is blooming yet in my neck of the woods. But..I'm not complaining. I can see my naked lady birdbath in my back yard that was covered in snow for 5 months....
I take it that's not snow. Pretty pretty pretty.
Great photos! Nothing like a bit of in-your-face Spring when you look out the window. I can tell it's finally Spring in California because I'm fighting the snot monster and my eyes are always slightly bloodshot, like I've been smoking something illegal. Note to self: buy some eye drops.
beautiful!
Maria: You have a naked lady birdbath?
I waaaaant one!
Petrea: Mercifully the snow has gone for the time being and it's blossom all the way. Yay!
Katie: Spring in California sounds slightly less fun than it is here. I do hope the snot monster leaves you alone and that your eyes feel better soon.
Bummer!
Adonia: I must confess, I've been out enjoying the blossom in the sunshine today. We waited a long time for Spring this year and I'm determined to enjoy it.
Oh, and next week's 500 Words sentence will be up in a little while. Have fun with it.
Norfolk Spring has sprung
Banished Winter's discontent
Dive approves this change
;^D
My father has a wonderful poem about spring. It goes like this:
Spring has sprung
the grass is riz.
I wonder where
the birdies iz?
Birdies fly up in the sky
dropping white things in my eye
I'm so glad that cows can't fly.
(Neetzy and I really worry about him sometimes)
Glorious blossoms! What a nice view you have. We have things in bloom here too, but not as full as this. Yet there's enough out there to produce pollen (sneeze!!)
Lulu: I am deeply honoured to be the recipient of one of your famous haiku!
Arigatou gozaimashita!
Shazza: I had the very same poem on my mind while I put the post together. Hee hee. A classic.
Ms.M: Thank you. Sorry you're sneezy. Katie is suffering the same in Berkeley right now. My sneezing and sniffles don't start until the grass pollen is up in the summer so fortunately I can enjoy Spring.
Dern tootin! I almost forgot about BIG SHAN with all that winter closing in around us. Now, it's time to get our happy on!!
Speaking of...I went to the Natalie D. site and laughed again at those silly random designs. Did you see the pan flute diagram? baha And the one that mocks the Dutch oven? Wheeze.
Hee hee, Shan! Yes, the Pan Flute Diagram is one of my all time favourites.
Yay for getting our happy on!
Beautiful spring blossoms. I'm so happy for you all, after having such a tough winter. We're still enjoying some warm sunshine here but the leaves they are a-falling.
Mme: I must confess I am really glad Spring has arrived in the Northern Hemisphere (at long last). Winter really sucked this time around.
I look forward to seeing some lovely autumn colour on your blog soon.
Some amazing pic's ya got there ol' bean.
Cheers, Todd. It's suddenly Springtime after a long crappy Winter so yay for that!
Post a Comment