Mum: Me, too! Though weirdly this was taken in Thailand (yay, Katie!) I was taught on my Thai cookery course that they always use galangal instead of ginger.
You have never seen Gilligan's Island, Dive? Ohhhhhhhh The Humanity! It has been said that Gilligan's Island is on some TV, 24 hours a day seven days a week. And it will stay that way till the end of time. Is that crazy or what? ps Im not using any of that crap ginger in my cooking.
Mark: I'm kinda glad I can't get any of those channels. The crap ginger in Katie's photo looks to me suspiciously like hollyhocks; little wonder they're unhappy with it.
he he...just popping in to say hello, haven't blogged for a while - is Blogger behaving better these days? Hope so. Hope also you are well Dive and Alifan. Will pop in again soon. :)
Lynn: Stop playing with Facebook and get back over here! I'm still waiting for - let me count them - thirty late 500 words homework assignments. Looks like it's detention for you!
Mum: Yup, I've been too busy to blog for months. Thank goodness for 500 Words and WTF Monday.
16 comments:
I'm not a fan of ginger so to me this is redundant.
Oh I love ginger!
Hee hee, Petrea!
Mum: Me, too! Though weirdly this was taken in Thailand (yay, Katie!) I was taught on my Thai cookery course that they always use galangal instead of ginger.
HAHAHAHAHA!
I needed that.
The crap or the ginger, Katherine?
Isn't that what Gilligan used to say when Ginger did something stupid on the island?
I'd like to think so, Katie. We never got Gilligan's Island over here, darn it.
Isn't ginger used as digestive aid?
You have never seen Gilligan's Island, Dive? Ohhhhhhhh The Humanity! It has been said that Gilligan's Island is on some TV, 24 hours a day seven days a week. And it will stay that way till the end of time. Is that crazy or what?
ps Im not using any of that crap ginger in my cooking.
Vanda: Hee hee hee!
Mark: I'm kinda glad I can't get any of those channels.
The crap ginger in Katie's photo looks to me suspiciously like hollyhocks; little wonder they're unhappy with it.
So this is the "crap ginger" as opposed to the "quality ginger"??
At least it would be nice smelling crap.
Ms.M: It IS quality ginger … just not very high quality.
Neetzy: That's kinda disturbing. Hee hee.
he he...just popping in to say hello, haven't blogged for a while - is Blogger behaving better these days? Hope so. Hope also you are well Dive and Alifan. Will pop in again soon. :)
Hi Lynn, nice to see you.
I think everyone has been busy of late. I must catch up on you lovely blog pals, sorry Dive realised I a using your blog. tee hee
Lynn: Stop playing with Facebook and get back over here!
I'm still waiting for - let me count them - thirty late 500 words homework assignments. Looks like it's detention for you!
Mum: Yup, I've been too busy to blog for months. Thank goodness for 500 Words and WTF Monday.
Post a Comment