I finally figured out it was a movie theatre when I saw the Dolby sign way in the background (but I've never heard of this movie). I'm very curious about the "genitori & figli" app is on that giant iPhone poster. Sounds rather fresh.
Prudence: Do you know I had no idea that it was a movie until you and Katie put me right. I just thought it was a stupid name for a phone shop. Hey ho.
And congratulations on becoming an unmentionable!
Katie: I feel not unlike a fool for not realising this is a movie (see above). Oh, well; better luck next Monday.
5 comments:
I saw it.. no big deal. I was disappointed. I love a good scare.
I have news.. stop on over to my place!
I finally figured out it was a movie theatre when I saw the Dolby sign way in the background (but I've never heard of this movie). I'm very curious about the "genitori & figli" app is on that giant iPhone poster. Sounds rather fresh.
Prudence: Do you know I had no idea that it was a movie until you and Katie put me right. I just thought it was a stupid name for a phone shop. Hey ho.
And congratulations on becoming an unmentionable!
Katie: I feel not unlike a fool for not realising this is a movie (see above).
Oh, well; better luck next Monday.
It is still funny seeing "Paranormal Activity" in plain English in Rome! Was Phil scooting about underneath the marquis?
Katie, Genitori & Figli sounds downright dirty! Now, that's a movie title!
Maybe the movie is about some X-rated paranormal activity....
Post a Comment