Monday, March 15, 2010

WTF วันจันทร์

8 comments:

Petrea Burchard said...

Well. I quite agree.

neetzy said...

Heehee. It just sounds like fun. Poppies?

Ms M said...

So, THAT explains it!

dive said...

Mmmmm … Tea.
It's why we English drink so much of it. We just love our tops feeling numb.

Katie said...

This is exactly what I tell people before I've had my morning coffee.

Unknown said...

Reading that sign made me feel numb, does that count? Hee.

MmeBenaut said...

I wonder what the last word should have been? "Soft"?
Great find Katie & thanks for Dive for showing us.

dive said...

Katie: Thank you again for this great photo. You sure saw some WTF sights out there on your Oriental jaunt.

Todd: Numb is good.

Mme: I dread to think what the last word might have been but I kind of like 'numb'.
You have lovely camellias in your garden (though maybe not sinensis); try plucking the top and see what it feels like.

Oh, and apologies for not visiting my Blogville friends for a few days. Things are frantic at work and I am getting home and going straight to bed.
I'll be working from home on Thursday so will try to catch up then.
D