It's Friday, so it must be homework time.
Er … yay!
This week’s sentence is taken from Wilkie Collins’ ‘The Moonstone.’
It was:
‘The Thursday night passed, and nothing happened.’
Hmm … There's a nice blank canvas for you. Let your fervid imaginings spill forth all over it and we'll read the results like a Rorschach test next Thursday.
You know the rules. Get writing, people.
8 comments:
Gosh, this is like a line from my life ... I could almost write a story with this one. lol
MmeB I was going to say the same thing! Well, I did go swim on Thursday, but that's hardly worth writing a story about. I look forward to the Rorschach results.
Mme: I think you should use this opportunity to get out your pencil and come join us.
Katie: I'd read a story about you going swimming. Especially one with pictures. Hee hee.
I'm looking forward to the Rorschach results, too.
i love all the stories, sugar! all y'all are amazing! xoxoxox
What a great start--and Wilkie Collins--there's someone I haven't thought about in a long time (even though I have several of his books). I hope you have a successful challenge.
Thank you, Savannah; you are too kind.
xoxoxox
Hi, Pilgrim! Hey, you're an awesome writer, you should come and join us.
Jarvis is home. Questions may be answered.
http://lulu-unlimited.blogspot.com/2010/03/home.html
Yay, Lulu!
I'll pop over and enjoy my latest fix of Jarvis as soon as I've finished my story.
Post a Comment