Let's not say forever unless you are in fact prepared to sign up for Facebook. ;) Since we know that is not soon to happen, we are going to need you to stay within blogs reach. Get your work done and your soul searched and your wearies rested. See you soon!
Oh goodness, not this again Dive. You know lots of people will sign in here begging you to come back - and you will. Just carry on writing and stop the claims of stopping! You know we enjoy it and we know you'll never stop writing.
Facebook is a good idea, as Shan says. MUCH less time needed for that and you can stay in touch?
You, my friend deserve a break to enjoy your way-too-short beautiful Spring weather. You cant disappear forever though. We have many cookery recipes to prepare and discuss. This blog of yours is a really nice part of my daily life. I look forward to reading your "pearls of wisdom." I have learned more from you than you will ever fathom. Your perspective on a multitude of topics has caused much deep thinking on my part. I "Thank You" for that. I say we share a pint or two.
Dearest friend, I feel a bit the same way and I think it is the change in the seasons. Perhaps I'll take a break too. Sascha is in today for her second eye surgery; this time with an eye specialist. She has a disease in her eye which is specific to cats apparently. They can lose their sight and also potentially their eye if it is not treated. The previous surgery failed but this fellow tells me he can fix her. I hope so. Poor little tiny baby of mine. So, dear Dive. I'll be in touch and hopefully, occasionally, when your spring and summer business is not too much, you'll return to us. Simply because we love you, all of you - the photos, the cooking lessons, the superb music, the witty music finds from the past, the ascerbic writing and the lessons you teach us in so many fields - literature, science, theology. But most of all, the gentle nature that is yours and yours alone is what I shall miss most. Take care. xxx Mme
MmeB might be onto something with the change of season thing. Over the weekend it got really hot here and my interest in sitting in front of the computer plummeted. (Granted, the temps in my apartment went from 54 to 80 in a just a few days, which might be part of it.) I agree with Mark too that you deserve however long a break you want. And I'll also miss my daily dose of Dive! Enjoy your break, but I do hope you'll come back soon.
So, you are on spring break - like all the other kids! Don't indulge in too much debauchery. We don't want you to wind up in Guys Gone Wild! Enjoy your spring (and possibly) summer break. LIVE your life and report back later. ;)
If you think you've run out of things to say, get real. You have a way of looking at life that is brilliant, cynical and optimistic all at the same time.
So say less, say more, post pictures of your underpants (hey I've done it before) but be happy and please just drop a shout every now and then to let us all know you're not drowning, but waving.
Love you loads. Vic
p.s. I've finally got around to scheduling posts of music I've written every Friday, and frankly I really value your opinion - so please drop by when you can to have a listen.
There. What did I tell you? A box full of people begging you to return and telling you how much they love you; but then, you knew that would happen didn't you dear Dive?... ;)
Sigh … I'll miss you so much. xoxoxremember that? well, sweetness, i came back and i hope you will, too! (will it help if i remind you that i love you?) xoxoxox
Doesn't it feel good to just...walk away for a bit? I have loved each and every break that I have taken...but then, I always miss it after a few days and come limping back...
Just come back. I refuse to say goodbye. There must be some word in Japanese that just means "ta ta for awhile."
Just mean he knows we all love him and he knew when he disappeared last time how everyone begged him not to leave - and sure enough here they are doing just that! This must be encouragement to stay and keep us entertained? I do hope so and I know he enjoys blogland himself so why stay away?
Perhaps Dive you need confirmation that we all love you here - you have it in spades, look around!
Perhaps you just need some space and time for your own reasons. Take all you want - but return, do! x
Forever is an awfully long time. What about an "intermission" instead? All great epics have one - and, when you come back, you'll know we've all been to the crowded loo, smoked half a cigarette, and/or purchased our overpriced ice-creams and sweets for the second half.
Or ... you could call it a day while you're on top, and there's nothing wrong with that.
I expect all your ground elder to be removed by the time you report back. I've always been impressed by the commitment of the daily bloggers. It takes a lot of energy just to read them, let alone write them. I won't miss the photos of raw baby octopi. I will miss your rants and the beautiful photos of walks and flowers. Have a good break.
miss you dude. My computer has been down so I have not been blogging. I managed to post one thing (from work) and no one has commented. wtf. I promise not to swear like a frigging sailor.
Wonder what Dive's doing now, Everyone? Shall we have a guess? I reckon he's reading the Guardian, catching up on the housework, doing a bit of ironing or, he's preparing some fantastic dish in the kitchen. Maybe he's walking up and down reading aloud in true Bard style ... or on one of his gorgeous walks. What's he ranting about I wonder? Can any of us bear it any longer? I can't. I want him back.
Just thought I would pop on and say Dive is fine.....and I miss his blog's as well....
We went out the other night to a gig to watch some of his and Full's friends play, great night thanks Son....and thanks for the cd as well, think Ivan is a great fan now...
Hurry up and find time for a few blogging sessions....you have some great pals on here....
28 comments:
Let's not say forever unless you are in fact prepared to sign up for Facebook. ;) Since we know that is not soon to happen, we are going to need you to stay within blogs reach. Get your work done and your soul searched and your wearies rested. See you soon!
Oh goodness, not this again Dive. You know lots of people will sign in here begging you to come back - and you will. Just carry on writing and stop the claims of stopping! You know we enjoy it and we know you'll never stop writing.
Facebook is a good idea, as Shan says. MUCH less time needed for that and you can stay in touch?
You, my friend deserve a break to enjoy your way-too-short beautiful Spring weather. You cant disappear forever though. We have many cookery recipes to prepare and discuss. This blog of yours is a really nice part of my daily life. I look forward to reading your "pearls of wisdom." I have learned more from you than you will ever fathom. Your perspective on a multitude of topics has caused much deep thinking on my part. I "Thank You" for that. I say we share a pint or two.
Dearest friend, I feel a bit the same way and I think it is the change in the seasons. Perhaps I'll take a break too. Sascha is in today for her second eye surgery; this time with an eye specialist. She has a disease in her eye which is specific to cats apparently. They can lose their sight and also potentially their eye if it is not treated. The previous surgery failed but this fellow tells me he can fix her. I hope so. Poor little tiny baby of mine.
So, dear Dive. I'll be in touch and hopefully, occasionally, when your spring and summer business is not too much, you'll return to us. Simply because we love you, all of you - the photos, the cooking lessons, the superb music, the witty music finds from the past, the ascerbic writing and the lessons you teach us in so many fields - literature, science, theology. But most of all, the gentle nature that is yours and yours alone is what I shall miss most. Take care. xxx Mme
MmeB might be onto something with the change of season thing. Over the weekend it got really hot here and my interest in sitting in front of the computer plummeted. (Granted, the temps in my apartment went from 54 to 80 in a just a few days, which might be part of it.) I agree with Mark too that you deserve however long a break you want. And I'll also miss my daily dose of Dive! Enjoy your break, but I do hope you'll come back soon.
Okay. Take a break. But do come back. I would so miss you if you were gone forever.
T
Please don't go, but if you do, I'll understand. It gets to be too much sometimes.
Visit.
So, you are on spring break - like all the other kids! Don't indulge in too much debauchery. We don't want you to wind up in Guys Gone Wild!
Enjoy your spring (and possibly) summer break.
LIVE your life and report back later. ;)
Well you probably need a break think you have done great with your blog, so much better than me...
You should just pop in now and again in between spring cleaning!!!!!
Hey Dive,
If you need a break, take it.
If you think you've run out of things to say, get real. You have a way of looking at life that is brilliant, cynical and optimistic all at the same time.
So say less, say more, post pictures of your underpants (hey I've done it before) but be happy and please just drop a shout every now and then to let us all know you're not drowning, but waving.
Love you loads.
Vic
p.s. I've finally got around to scheduling posts of music I've written every Friday, and frankly I really value your opinion - so please drop by when you can to have a listen.
There. What did I tell you? A box full of people begging you to return and telling you how much they love you; but then, you knew that would happen didn't you dear Dive?... ;)
Meow Lynn!!!!!do not really think Dive is like that, or not the one I know anyway...did not think you were either??
What the...?! Don't be gone for too long, dear friend Dive.
as you said to me:
dive said...
Sigh …
I'll miss you so much.
xoxoxremember that? well, sweetness, i came back and i hope you will, too! (will it help if i remind you that i love you?)
xoxoxox
Doesn't it feel good to just...walk away for a bit? I have loved each and every break that I have taken...but then, I always miss it after a few days and come limping back...
Just come back. I refuse to say goodbye. There must be some word in Japanese that just means "ta ta for awhile."
Say that from me...
No ill meaning, Alifan! Not meowing at all! x
Just mean he knows we all love him and he knew when he disappeared last time how everyone begged him not to leave - and sure enough here they are doing just that! This must be encouragement to stay and keep us entertained? I do hope so and I know he enjoys blogland himself so why stay away?
Perhaps Dive you need confirmation that we all love you here - you have it in spades, look around!
Perhaps you just need some space and time for your own reasons. Take all you want - but return, do! x
Forever is an awfully long time. What about an "intermission" instead? All great epics have one - and, when you come back, you'll know we've all been to the crowded loo, smoked half a cigarette, and/or purchased our overpriced ice-creams and sweets for the second half.
Or ... you could call it a day while you're on top, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Or ... you could do what I said first. {:-})
I expect all your ground elder to be removed by the time you report back. I've always been impressed by the commitment of the daily bloggers. It takes a lot of energy just to read them, let alone write them. I won't miss the photos of raw baby octopi. I will miss your rants and the beautiful photos of walks and flowers. Have a good break.
Katie said. "I agree with Mark too that you deserve however long a break you want. And I'll also miss my daily dose of Dive!"
Katie,
Great minds think alike. You are a rare jewel Katie. Im glad I got to know you through Dive's blog.
Enjoy your blogcation - but we hope to see you again soon!
miss you dude. My computer has been down so I have not been blogging. I managed to post one thing (from work) and no one has commented.
wtf. I promise not to swear like a frigging sailor.
I've posted a beautiful little window of Spring today Dive - I think you'd like it... come back? :)
Wonder what Dive's doing now, Everyone? Shall we have a guess? I reckon he's reading the Guardian, catching up on the housework, doing a bit of ironing or, he's preparing some fantastic dish in the kitchen. Maybe he's walking up and down reading aloud in true Bard style ... or on one of his gorgeous walks. What's he ranting about I wonder? Can any of us bear it any longer?
I can't. I want him back.
Enjoy the sunshine on your face and the wind in your hair ,Dive.
Cheers from Boston!!!
Hi Dive - I miss you. Hope you are OK.
Just thought I would pop on and say Dive is fine.....and I miss his blog's as well....
We went out the other night to a gig to watch some of his and Full's friends play, great night thanks Son....and thanks for the cd as well, think Ivan is a great fan now...
Hurry up and find time for a few blogging sessions....you have some great pals on here....
i am so missing y'all, sugar! *sigh*
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo (some of those are extras to prove mah point!)
Just popping in to say Hi Dive! So, er ... hi Dive.
Hope you're ok buddy. Much love from downunder.
Post a Comment