First up it was the female Mafia hit team from last June …

"Okay, Maude, fetch the shovels from the trunk."Now it's the Mount Lassen stoning.
(Click on 'em to blow 'em up)



Sorry, Katie, sometimes your wonderful postcards just call to me and I cannot resist reaching for the Photoshop.
18 comments:
Oh, hee hee hee hee. You have a bit of a twisted mind, Dear Dive, but a very funny one.
Sheesh! Although the original postcard is rather odd, I was thinking more along the lines of the man saying, "Honey hold up I've got a rock in my shoe!" and the woman just doing what she was told. I agree with Scout - you're a bit twisted.
Wow, Maude is flat as a pancake. RIP But you don't show him rolling her down the hill into the lake.
Twisted?
Moi?
Lupine Lady: Hee hee.
The third in the series--when the stone hits her head--is my favorite. I love the way she's falling straight forward. It made me giggle.
Hee hee. It's nice to have a proper medical opinion, T.
Fantastique.
Merçi, Slim.
Dive you are incorrigible. I don't blame you - the Grand American landscape is perfect for losing a body in.
I swear I saw your post after I looked at Katie's blog! This is exactly what I envisioned!
Vanda: incorrigible is good.
I wonder just how many bodies are lost out there in the vastness of America?
Cali: Great minds obviously do think alike. Hee hee.
it's an american tradition, sugar...hiding bodies in plain sight. xoxoxo
Hee hee, Savannah.
xoxoxo
Amazing what photoshop can do with a perfectly innocuous postcard when the mind careens in a totally different direction! Sometimes I wonder about you...!
Cynthia: What a lovely word "careens" is.
My mind does tend to careen - a little like a pinball - when I let it. I think it comes from too many years of doing crosswords on the train; having to ignore the obvious and think sideways.
Dive, Cynthia and I have a wonderful memory of crossword puzzles on the train. We were in Italy and enjoyed for an hour watching two men doing crossword puzzles together. They had a wonderful time bantering about "sideways" interpretations, laughing and so on. Of course it was all in Italian, but being crossword puzzlers ourselves, we didn't need any translation. After they finished the puzzles, they switched to some other word game that wasn't so much fun. I'll always remember their enjoyment. Right now, I'm stuck on the Wall Street Journal puzzle for this week.
Ah...how nice to have a snicker on a Saturday morning....
Lupine Lady: That is a marvellous tale! I am grinning from ear to ear just picturing you there. Thank you for that.
Maria: I've never heard it called that before. Lucky Bing!
Post a Comment