Yesterday's temperature was more "summerlike" - warm with a hair-tossing breeze. While waiting for a bus, I found shade in the shadow of a telephone pole, and didn't feel like I'd just made myself into a kebab. And it was Arraignment Day! Was that the stirring of a freshet?
The thing that I feel most happy about is that during this six week school holiday (it's time to re-think that!) the weather is keeping the kids indoors rather than running amok within my hearing.
Love the image of a "hair-tossing breeze", Speedway. And hoorah for Arraignment Day!
Hi, Pea. I keep telling everyone to stop breeding but the buggers don't listen, they just burden the exhausted planet with screaming tantrum baby-Trumps. Sheesh.
6 comments:
https://weather.com/weather/today/l/f9077741b147da68c38d0865111882a1e069cdedb2056b738e2ab872a3aeb341
I'm not complaining either! xoxo
I accept your apology.
Still too hot, Savannah, but great for LA! xoxo
Whew! I'm much relieved, Petrea.
Yesterday's temperature was more "summerlike" - warm with a hair-tossing breeze. While waiting for a bus, I found shade in the shadow of a telephone pole, and didn't feel like I'd just made myself into a kebab. And it was Arraignment Day! Was that the stirring of a freshet?
The thing that I feel most happy about is that during this six week school holiday (it's time to re-think that!) the weather is keeping the kids indoors rather than running amok within my hearing.
Love the image of a "hair-tossing breeze", Speedway. And hoorah for Arraignment Day!
Hi, Pea. I keep telling everyone to stop breeding but the buggers don't listen, they just burden the exhausted planet with screaming tantrum baby-Trumps. Sheesh.
Post a Comment