Here it is Saturday morning and I'm just getting around to seeing this. Now, TYVM, I will have that song and images in my head for the rest of the day, sweetpea! Of course, it is better than the politics that have been consuming me for the last few days/weeks/months/years! xoxo
6 comments:
I love this! I needed a laugh this morning. Thank you.
My pleasure, Petrea, though mea culpa for the theme tune earworm.
You know I was hoping for it with all my might, but this was as close as I could find ... https://youtu.be/7b7fMUAsfYc
Then I did the obvious and googled "goatbusters".
https://youtu.be/86VfzMrQYNU
Here it is Saturday morning and I'm just getting around to seeing this. Now, TYVM, I will have that song and images in my head for the rest of the day, sweetpea! Of course, it is better than the politics that have been consuming me for the last few days/weeks/months/years! xoxo
It's a deadly drive-by Earworm, Savannah. xoxo
Post a Comment