A Life Less Interesting
What's known round these parts as a "Mother-In-Law Door".
"Come on, dearie … out you go …"
Yup, it's another ancient door for you to find and fondle. This one's in Cambridge and forms part of Queen's College.
This is the kind of stuff that makes me an anglophile.
The fact that we have a history of unfunny Mother-in-Law jokes? Or maybe the wealth of ancient buildings … yup, I think I've answered that one.
Cooool! But I want to know what's on the OTHER side of this door! Was there a little balcony here once? Is it a fake door? So many questions! I'll never be a MIL, so at least that silly joke didn't hurt my feelings. Hee hee!
A compelling reason to come over and take a look, Katie.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is the kind of stuff that makes me an anglophile.
The fact that we have a history of unfunny Mother-in-Law jokes? Or maybe the wealth of ancient buildings … yup, I think I've answered that one.
Cooool! But I want to know what's on the OTHER side of this door! Was there a little balcony here once? Is it a fake door? So many questions! I'll never be a MIL, so at least that silly joke didn't hurt my feelings. Hee hee!
A compelling reason to come over and take a look, Katie.
Post a Comment