Monday, July 26, 2021

WTF Monday - Christmas in July.

Robert, Gerry and Tony looking atypically glum at Breakfast Club on Saturday July 17th, 2021.

Take a look out the window.

Pret are selling Christmas sandwiches in July!

JULY!

I know I've said this before but I feel I am quite justified in repeating it:

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK?

Message ends …

3 comments:

Katie said...

I think for your next breakfast club you guys should wear Santa hats and dress in red and go ahead and celebrate Christmas in July!
BTW, that's an interesting mask on the table that I assume is yours. Does that interior nose piece keep your glasses from fogging up?

Petrea Burchard said...

Okay, what on earth is a Christmas sandwich?

dive said...

Katie, that's too tempting.

And yes, the foam pads keep the glasses fog-free. I went on to the Which website and looked for the most protective mask and this was it. It's really easy to breathe in and provides 99% protection compared with as little as 17% for the more "fashionable" masks.
I got a pack of four for £24 and they'll last several months before losing enough efficacy to buy some more.

Petrea, I was hoping that they would be reindeer but disappointingly they're turkey, stuffing and cranberry. I'll be abstaining.