Walton-on-the-Naze? Okay just kidding. I have no clue where you were, but I looked at a map of England and that town name jumped out at me. Feeling tired and cranky? Ask your doctor is Waltononthenaze is right for you. Side effects include a hankering for snacks from Whites Pie and Mash followed by bloating.
This was a fun rabbit hole for me and I've gotten to look at some great pictures! At first I thought Hampton Court Palace because of the red brick, but I can't find hide nor hair of those matching towers at the right. Then I thought of Oxford (spires) which does have twin towers, but they're not the same towers. That's all I know, not being a local.
5 comments:
Walton-on-the-Naze? Okay just kidding. I have no clue where you were, but I looked at a map of England and that town name jumped out at me. Feeling tired and cranky? Ask your doctor is Waltononthenaze is right for you. Side effects include a hankering for snacks from Whites Pie and Mash followed by bloating.
This was a fun rabbit hole for me and I've gotten to look at some great pictures! At first I thought Hampton Court Palace because of the red brick, but I can't find hide nor hair of those matching towers at the right. Then I thought of Oxford (spires) which does have twin towers, but they're not the same towers. That's all I know, not being a local.
Hee hee, Katie; too funny. I tried Waltononthenaze and it just made me tired and cranky.
Close with Oxford, Petrea but it's the other one: good old Cambridge, one of your old haunts.
I've never been to Cambridge! I have good friends there, so it's on my list.
It sounds like what I really need, though, is Waltononthenaze.
You can get it free here on the NHS but I find a nice G&T works better.
Cambridge is well worth a post-Covid exploration.
Post a Comment