Thursday, July 29, 2021

Greens

Try as we might, we'll never equal Mother Nature.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Cool image! I wonder if anyone has put together a chart of Mother Nature-made colors. The range of greens would be fascinating! Have you read the Alan Weisman nonfiction book from 2007 called The World Without Us? Admittedly I own it, but haven't read it yet. I should move it to the top of my bedside book stack.

Petrea Burchard said...

She always wins.

dive said...

Oh, you've GOT to read The World Without Us, Katie. I re-read it often, especially in our plague-ridden burning wasteland. It's a great comfort read and, as Petrea says, she always wins.
A sunset or a waterfall doesn't need a human looking at it to be beautiful. We're killing the planet and I've been hoping for decades for a plague that will sterilise the lot of us.