Vanda, you win the prize for spotting the difference. I'll swap our month of underwater living for a little of your Southern Californian gloom any day.
Ms.M. the way I dance it's likely to cause more harm than good.
Hee hee, Shazza. Long-civilised countries such as England and Japan have simply continued our three-thousand year old habit of riding our chariots on the left with the sword or spear arm free to lop parts off oncoming barbarians.
Upstart weirdo countries (such as France or the US of A) get it all muddled. It's tragic to watch.
11 comments:
Wooow!... i love this flower.
Used Vans
Gorgeous! Color is a gift, as are flowers.
Hi, Saul. Yup. Last year was great for photographing cherries; this year totally sucked.
Katherine, this year we have the gift of rain and the colour of bruised Tupperware hanging over our heads every day.
Wow, that's a tough one to spot.
But what's with the creepy cat eyes staring back at you through the windshield? A weather demon, perhaps?
The second one is taken from a car and the first one is not?
It's gloomy here too right now. It's making me lazy. Or at least that's my excuse.
Maybe Scout's right -- a weather demon has taken over your part of the world. Perhaps an exorcism would help? Or a sun dance?
Definitely demonic, Robyn.
Vanda, you win the prize for spotting the difference.
I'll swap our month of underwater living for a little of your Southern Californian gloom any day.
Ms.M. the way I dance it's likely to cause more harm than good.
Your steering wheel is on the wrong side.
Hee hee, Shazza.
Long-civilised countries such as England and Japan have simply continued our three-thousand year old habit of riding our chariots on the left with the sword or spear arm free to lop parts off oncoming barbarians.
Upstart weirdo countries (such as France or the US of A) get it all muddled. It's tragic to watch.
Since we had a deluge of 9 inches of rain yesterday (just counting the daylight hours) I think I know the difference. Love your humor, Dive!
Bises,
Genie
Humour is all we've got to help us through this dumb weather, Genie. Here's hoping for sunshine for both of us.
Post a Comment