A Life Less Interesting
Wondrous and gorgeous!
Oh great some photos with colour instead if a ……colour.Great you know how I love sky photos…Bit better weather this morning, well no frost anyway!
We had a cloudset today. Not nearly as nice.
Lovely. I was expecting more off-color, instead of just more color!
I shall have to work harder at my off-colour.
Oh, I don't think so, Dive. I think we've perfected it in previous posts.
Why stop at bad when I could be so much worse?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wondrous and gorgeous!
Oh great some photos with colour instead if a ……colour.
Great you know how I love sky photos…
Bit better weather this morning, well no frost anyway!
We had a cloudset today. Not nearly as nice.
Lovely. I was expecting more off-color, instead of just more color!
I shall have to work harder at my off-colour.
Oh, I don't think so, Dive. I think we've perfected it in previous posts.
Why stop at bad when I could be so much worse?
Post a Comment