A Life Less Interesting
That one is nice, loved all the answers on last post!Thanks for all the good wishes… must be working, feeling slightly better coughing well!
That is just ... stunning. All those lines coming together to show a simple window. I love it.
That is such an excellent photo! Good eye!!
Dammit! Out-photographed by my baby brother. I must confess he does have a knack with a camera.
I'm getting dizzy! ;) xoxoxox
And I'm getting jealous that they got to go to Paris and I got to stay home and do the ironing, dammit.xoxoxox
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That one is nice, loved all the answers on last post!
Thanks for all the good wishes… must be working, feeling slightly better coughing well!
That is just ... stunning. All those lines coming together to show a simple window. I love it.
That is such an excellent photo! Good eye!!
Dammit! Out-photographed by my baby brother. I must confess he does have a knack with a camera.
I'm getting dizzy! ;) xoxoxox
And I'm getting jealous that they got to go to Paris and I got to stay home and do the ironing, dammit.
xoxoxox
Post a Comment