Dive next time I'm in San Francisco, I'll pop in inquire about the story behind draaanks! I can't say I've ever heard it pronounced like that, but it does have a lovely drunken ring to it. Here's to friends meeting up for drinks in a safer world!
Yay DRAAANKS! Love to hear the story, Katie. We made our own version of Breakfast Club on Saturday; I brought Robert back here and we sat on lawn chairs, socially distanced in Gerry's back garden DRAAANKING chilled German beer and Grappa until we … er … fell asleep. Gettin' oooold …
4 comments:
I had a fit of giggles too! Draaanks are on me next time.
Come on over; the glasses are chilled and waiting.
Dive next time I'm in San Francisco, I'll pop in inquire about the story behind draaanks! I can't say I've ever heard it pronounced like that, but it does have a lovely drunken ring to it. Here's to friends meeting up for drinks in a safer world!
Yay DRAAANKS! Love to hear the story, Katie.
We made our own version of Breakfast Club on Saturday; I brought Robert back here and we sat on lawn chairs, socially distanced in Gerry's back garden DRAAANKING chilled German beer and Grappa until we … er … fell asleep. Gettin' oooold …
Post a Comment