A Life Less Interesting
I'm not a car freak but I'm okay with the hamster.
I've always thought I'd have made a good rally driver. There's something I like about the problem-solving as one drives through the countryside that intrigues me.Would the hamster have been inside, powering the engine?
Homicidal Hamster (sounds like a good name for a garage band.) How many does it take to run the engine?
Hamsters are certainly cheaper to run, Petrea.Hee hee, Speedway. A hamster-wheel-powered car would be nicely eco-friendly.Ms.M I think it would take quite a few generations of hamsters to get even my tiny little car going.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm not a car freak but I'm okay with the hamster.
I've always thought I'd have made a good rally driver. There's something I like about the problem-solving as one drives through the countryside that intrigues me.
Would the hamster have been inside, powering the engine?
Homicidal Hamster (sounds like a good name for a garage band.) How many does it take to run the engine?
Hamsters are certainly cheaper to run, Petrea.
Hee hee, Speedway. A hamster-wheel-powered car would be nicely eco-friendly.
Ms.M I think it would take quite a few generations of hamsters to get even my tiny little car going.
Post a Comment