
'I saw this and thought of you.'
Well gracie molto, il mio fratello.
Phil was in Roma at the weekend for the rugger.
Nestled snugly among the many splendid photos he brought back, showcasing the innumerable cultural highlights of the Eternal City, was this … er … delightful work of art.
Those of us who share the name, if not the impressive musculature or the rather singularly unimpressive genitalia of Michelangelo's masterpiece salute you.
Well gracie molto, il mio fratello.
Phil was in Roma at the weekend for the rugger.
Nestled snugly among the many splendid photos he brought back, showcasing the innumerable cultural highlights of the Eternal City, was this … er … delightful work of art.
Those of us who share the name, if not the impressive musculature or the rather singularly unimpressive genitalia of Michelangelo's masterpiece salute you.
26 comments:
Thanks for this Dive! At least he is not "standing at attention". I love the stylized pube hair and the strategically placed nameplate.
OH GREAT GUFFAWS!!!! Do I see the next profile pic here or what?! I simply would not be able to keep a straight face while sculpting the quaffed portion above the anatomy. The things people do with their abilities, I tell ya!
Neetzy: I was thinking of waxing my own hair, but now I've seen this I may have it permed into foliage-style instead.
Or perhaps not.
Shan: I recall life class (years of it) when I had to draw, paint and sculpt such things. The first few times are kind of weird but after that it becomes strangely asexual.
Perhaps your next meat cake could have some sculpted decoration like this. Hee hee (ew).
I do not normally comment on the Monday posts, but when looking at Phil's photos, I just knew this would be the first one you picked!!!!
Hope the day is good for you....
Brothers, eh?
The day's been pretty crappy so far: four hours to get to the office and pouring, freezing rain and sleet, but it's getting better now I have some hot organic porridge with honey and a latte to warm me up.
After that I suppose I'd better look busy.
Too funny, sugar! Reminded me of some of the "gifts" my sons have given each other over the years! xoxox
Um, is "salute" the word you meant to use here?
Savannah: Boys will be boys.
xoxox
Robyn: Take that filthy mind to the kitchen sink right this instant and scrub it out with soap!
Hee hee.
Is the fruit ripe yet? I haven't had a plum in ages. ;o)
xxoo
You people are too funny! I mean Robyn and Prudence and...everybody.
Have you ever seen those t-shirts with printing on them: "I went to Rome and all I got was this lousy t-shirt"?
I'm thinking of a similar caption for this one.
Fantastico! Yay to Phil for his photographic skills. I recognized this, ahem, package right away as I have a David magnet on my fridge. I lost all his clothes in various moves, so for the sake of propriety he now wears a martini glass magnet (which sparkles when I adjust it correctly!) to cover his naughty bits. This would sure be a fun souvenir to have though. (FYI, I just landed in Taipei and have a 4 hour layover here, then an 11 hour flight back to SFO. I've already done Tuesday; now I get to do it again!) More soon!
Prudence: ahem! And hee hee!
Petrea: Mercifully, Phil did not bring the thing home with him.
Katie: Your fridge is a work of art in its own right. Sheesh! A sparkly martini glass sure beats a fig leaf.
Fly safe. I can't wait to chat and hear all about your adventures (I promise not to laugh at your groggy jet-lagged state).
Still at the airport in Taipei. Four hours is a long time to wander around. Yay for the free computers though. And I just took a few WTF photos for you. One involves "equipments" which is all I'll say for now!
Oooh … I can't wait!
Once again I am forced to investigate the origin of this piece in the Urban Dictionary.
What did we learn in school? If you're uncertain of a fact, look it up - so I did.
Here we find definition #15 quite appropriate.
Penis
Definition: If you're a man - it's that thing between your legs. If you're a woman - it's that thing that should be between your legs.
See also:
adder
baby-maker
banana
bazooka
bell-end
bell on a pole
big boy
bishop
beef
beef whistle
boerewors
boerie
boomslang
burrito
bratwurst
cannon
choad
chopper
club
cock
cum shooter
custard launcher
dagger
dick
dickie
ding dong
dog head
dolphin
dong
donger
dork
dragon
drill bit
eggroll
enchilada
fang
fence post
ferret
fire hose
flagpole
frank (& beans)
fuck rod
groin ferret
heat-seeking missile
hose
hog
jackhammer
Jimmy
John
Johnson
John Thomas
joystick
kickstand
knob
krull the warrior king
leaky hose
lingam
little Bob
little Elvis
little guy
lizard (as in "drain the...")
longfellow
Long John
love muscle
luigi
major general
manhood
meat cigar
meat injection
meat popsicle
meat stick
member
meneer
middle stump
mini me
monkey
mushroom head
mutton
noodle
old boy
old fellow
old man
one-eyed snake
one-eyed trouser-snake (Australia, UK)
one-eyed monster
one-eyed yogurt slinger
pecker
peel
peepee (children's term)
percy
peter
phallus
piece
piston
plug
pole
pork sword
prick
princess sophia
private eye
private part
pump-action shotgun
purple-helmeted warrior
purple-headed yogurt flinger
rocket
rod
rod of pleasure
roundhead
sausage
sceptre
schlong
schmuck, shmuck (Yiddish)
schwanz
schwarz
sergeant major
serpent
shaft
short arm
skin flute
snake
soldier
sperminator
springroll
stick
sword
tadger
tallywhacker
tassle
third leg
thumper
thunderbird
toadstool
todger
tonk
tool
trouser snake
tubesteak
twig (& berries)
vein
wang
wang doodle
weasel
wedding tackle
weeny
weiner
wick
willy (children's term)
winky
wing dang doodle
yingyang
yogurt gun
... and now, for a little mood music.
Thus I am forced to conclude that you've posted an interesting sculpture of Princess Sophia.
Oye!
Todd: I think they missed one.
It is definitely an out of control listing, that much is certain.
Next weeks 500 words, write a story using 20 of those words. /shudders.
Hee
Oh My! There is an admirable level o honest in it: Now we can all stop pretending that we are not checking out David. Heck, if he wanted us to look at his face he would've put on some pants.
Dive & Todd - Please, please, please not that challenge.
Hee Hee.
Vanda: The image of Michelangelo's David in pants will stay with me for some time (pants having a slightly different meaning over here than in the US).
Lulu: Don't worry, the next sentence does not contain any of those words.
Hee hee. I just read TR's Urban Dictionary contribution. Some great descriptors there!
I vow for the rest of this month to not consult that vulgar dictionary. It contains the map to hell and no good comes of it!
Ha.
Neetzy: I marvel at mankind's capacity for euphemism.
Todd: Hell can be devilishly funny sometimes.
True ... and since you're looking for funny. Go to this site:
http://www.howitshouldhaveended.com/
And check out your favorite movies.
Haha.
Hee hee. Great site, Todd.
You should check out the reviews (particularly for Spongebob Squarepants The Movie and Team America World Police) on my favourite Christian film review site.
It's down in my sidebar under "Insane Christian Film Reviews" but the actual site is:
http://www.kids-in-mind.com/
If those people weren't so funny they'd be dangerous.
Post a Comment