Ms.M: As St. Gregory's Back Alley contains only one building, and that is a notorious pub called the Hog In Armour, I very much doubt you would find any saints there. I do like the rather cute way they decorated the sign though.
Mme: And to you!
Lulu: Hee hee. By the look of Miss Smith, Jarvis has every right to be nervous!
I want that sign to hang up in my bedroom. And your word verification is SPOONRAT. I find that kind of interesting and shall try to use it in a sentence today.
If you can believe it, there were quite a few Valentine's Day items for sale in Laos on Sunday. Red roses and weird heart-shaped flower arrangements. Plus I got a good photo of two flyers on a lamp post for competing bars - one doing a Valentine's Day dance, the other having an Anti-Valentine's drinking fest. Hmm, tough choice!
18 comments:
So here's where you go to have a rendezvous with a saint??
I like the "Yeah Baby!!!" too.
Hee hee hee. Happy Valentine's Day dear!
Jarvis is nervous.
Ms.M: As St. Gregory's Back Alley contains only one building, and that is a notorious pub called the Hog In Armour, I very much doubt you would find any saints there. I do like the rather cute way they decorated the sign though.
Mme: And to you!
Lulu: Hee hee. By the look of Miss Smith, Jarvis has every right to be nervous!
Is it some sort of Austin Powers reference? Sweet, to be sure. Happy VD, everyone.
That didn't sound right.
Tee hee hee, Petrea.
Sweet and naughty.
Actually, St. Gregory's Back Alley would be a great name for a pub!
Petrea: Hee hee … ahem.
T: I second that.
Vanda: I most certainly am!
Katherine: The 'back alley' part has regrettable connotations of … er … butt-cracks over here, so I don't think I'd like to drink in that pub.
After reading your "translation" of what back alley means there, perhaps it's a good pub for plumbers.
Hee hee, Lupine Lady!
Eww … butt cleavage.
I think someone has already violated poor St. Gregory. I do like the hearts!
It's you alright - but not *only* you, I'm sure. :-)
Nothing to do with Gregorys Back Alley.. but to let you know your Bruv is back from Rome....
I want that sign to hang up in my bedroom. And your word verification is SPOONRAT. I find that kind of interesting and shall try to use it in a sentence today.
If you can believe it, there were quite a few Valentine's Day items for sale in Laos on Sunday. Red roses and weird heart-shaped flower arrangements. Plus I got a good photo of two flyers on a lamp post for competing bars - one doing a Valentine's Day dance, the other having an Anti-Valentine's drinking fest. Hmm, tough choice!
Maria, you made me laugh. I'm going to use "spoonrat" in a sentence today, too.
Love it when you check in, Katie. Laos sounds as exotic as I'd imagined...
Neetzy: Hee hee.
Lucio: You're probably right.
Mum: I know. He's been sending me photos.
Maria: That is quite a disturbing sign for a bedroom. Hee hee.
I do like SPOONRAT.
Katie: I think you know which bar you'd find me in.
Petrea: I can't wait to see Katie's photos!
Post a Comment