This week's sentence is taken from Boris Pasternak's 'Doctor Zhivago,' with apologies to anyone who gets Lara's Theme stuck in their head for the rest of the day.
The sentence is:
'The hotel staff were being driven frantic; the incident in No.23 was only one more nuisance added to their daily vexations.'
C'mon. You know you can't resist putting some flesh on that one.
6 comments:
Ah, daily vexations. I'm almost tempted by this sentence! By the way, what does Lara's Theme from Twin Peaks have to do with Dr. Zhivago?
Hee hee, Katie. I suppose to most people these days Lara would mean Lara Croft (at least for Mikey and me … yay for never growing up).
Anyhoo, I'm glad you've not got the original stuck in your head as it's sickeningly sweet. Ick.
Uh-oh...
This Little Piggy
http://lulu-unlimited.blogspot.com/2010/02/this-little-piggy.html
Hee hee hee, Lulu.
Oh, poor Jarvis. I fear for his bottom.
I fear for his mind... and maybe mine as well.
Hee hee!
Post a Comment