A Life Less Interesting
You're either thatching the roof of the David Attenborough Building or you're gazing at your corduroys.
Hee hee, Petrea. It's a tiny detail from an enormous slate sculpture.
Wow, slate? Very cool! I was going to guess embroidery. I hope you'll show us a photo of the full sculpture so we can see the scale.
https://www.nms.sitedevelopments.cam.ac.uk/overview/publicartCool, huh?
Wowza!! Slate artwork inspired by a walnut tree and Fibonacci's golden ratio? Fabulous! I definitely have to visit this someday.
It's well worth a wander round the Cambridge Colleges, Katie.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You're either thatching the roof of the David Attenborough Building or you're gazing at your corduroys.
Hee hee, Petrea. It's a tiny detail from an enormous slate sculpture.
Wow, slate? Very cool! I was going to guess embroidery. I hope you'll show us a photo of the full sculpture so we can see the scale.
https://www.nms.sitedevelopments.cam.ac.uk/overview/publicart
Cool, huh?
Wowza!! Slate artwork inspired by a walnut tree and Fibonacci's golden ratio? Fabulous! I definitely have to visit this someday.
It's well worth a wander round the Cambridge Colleges, Katie.
Post a Comment