Sunday, March 13, 2016

Be Afraid …

They said it couldn't be done …
or more truthfully, it shouldn't be done.

At last, someone has weaponised chocolate.

We've had bacon chocolate on here before, and wasabi chocolate, but this knocks 'em into a cocked hat.
It's gorgeous! Just don't let me breathe near you.
And no, you can't have any; I've eaten it and now I want more!

11 comments:

Speedway said...

Come on over here and I'll kiss your salty chocolate mug. It must be akin to the combination of salt with just about anything. Here, it's salted caramel. Then there's the chocolate covered bacon. (Damn, that sounds good.) Where can I get it? A specialty grocer?

Alifan said...

Oh you never ate the whole bar? Hope R did not eat all his chocolates!

Speedway said...

Oh, I can buy Marmite and Vegemite from Amazon. How can I tell which dealer has the genuine stuff?

Petrea Burchard said...

I don't even know what this is.

dive said...

Speedway, Xocolatl de David (natch) of Portland Oregon does the bacon chocolate.
Vegemite is Australian for Marmite but is nowhere near as nasty (they wimp out somewhere along the line).

Mum, yes, I did. And Robert probably did, too. It's what watching rugby is all about.

Petrea, next time you're over in Blighty you simply must try Marmite. Once you've put some in your mouth you may well hate me for ever … it's that kind of taste. I love it, especially the limited edition black label extra strong they bring out from time to time.
Mmmm …

Petrea Burchard said...

I will share that experience for my dinner/drinks/tea with you, so you can guide me through the nuances of this Marmite you speak of, Mr. Blighty.

dive said...

I shall be sure to bring a jar of Marmite with me, Petrea … You'd best hang on to one of those sick bags from the plane on your journey over just in case. Please be aware that it is law in England to photograph a person's facial expression the first time they try Marmite.

Petrea Burchard said...

That's fine with me, but beware: I am unable to hide my feelings about flavors.

dive said...

Hee hee.

Speedway said...

Umm, in one hand I have a jar of Marmite, in my other a jar of chocolate syrup. Should I, or should I not? There's also a bottle of milk - Marmite chocolate milk, anyone?

Speedway said...

Dammit, it actually tasted pretty good. Dammit.