What the world needs now is ... Tight bums with beer bellies, bums and beer bellies, bums and beer bellies. Oh, what my world needs now is a man with a tight bum and a little beer belly to sing me a Frank Zappa tune.
Hee hee. I've got rid of most of my belly but my butt is still in pretty good shape and I can sing more Frank Zappa songs than most people even knew existed.
Weirdly enough, I was just watching Top Gear's Burma Special and by coincidence the three idiots were singing karaoke at a party in Shan State (Hi, Shan) and what they were singing was … Bobby Brown (I kid you not). Of course the BBC cut the tape before it got to the good bits. Hoorah for Uncle Frank.
One of my - many - favourites is "He's So Gay" ("his evening's not complete without some meat inside his seat"). Oh, and Jewish Princess of course ("with a couple of sisters who could raise a few blisters" - and "a garlic aroma that could level Tacoma") - and Flakes ("I am a moron and this is my wife") - and … Ah, the list goes on … Gotta love Uncle Frank.
5 comments:
What the world needs now is ...
Tight bums with beer bellies, bums and beer bellies, bums and beer bellies. Oh, what my world needs now is a man with a tight bum and a little beer belly to sing me a Frank Zappa tune.
Hee hee. I've got rid of most of my belly but my butt is still in pretty good shape and I can sing more Frank Zappa songs than most people even knew existed.
Weirdly enough, I was just watching Top Gear's Burma Special and by coincidence the three idiots were singing karaoke at a party in Shan State (Hi, Shan) and what they were singing was … Bobby Brown (I kid you not).
Of course the BBC cut the tape before it got to the good bits. Hoorah for Uncle Frank.
Absolutely stunning lyrics.
Of course, they could be doing a cover of "Dancin' Fool"
(The beat goes on and I'm so wrong, the beat goes on and I'm so wrong...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI0SIg4njx0
Don't forget to sheik yerbouti
and don't eat the yellow snow
One of my - many - favourites is "He's So Gay" ("his evening's not complete without some meat inside his seat").
Oh, and Jewish Princess of course ("with a couple of sisters who could raise a few blisters" - and "a garlic aroma that could level Tacoma") - and Flakes ("I am a moron and this is my wife") - and …
Ah, the list goes on …
Gotta love Uncle Frank.
Post a Comment