A Life Less Interesting
That's one big friggin' pumpkin. And it's going to time travel? Perhaps it's a dalek in disguise...
Vegetable abuse is nothing new.Have you ever been to a Midwestern Wal-Mart? Not that you're wrong.
You do manage to find them don't you!
Ms.M I think you've just written the script for the next series of Dr Who.Petrea, I only visit Midwestern Wal-marts in my weirdest nightmares.Mum, I think they find me.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's one big friggin' pumpkin.
And it's going to time travel? Perhaps it's a dalek in disguise...
Vegetable abuse is nothing new.
Have you ever been to a Midwestern Wal-Mart? Not that you're wrong.
You do manage to find them don't you!
Ms.M I think you've just written the script for the next series of Dr Who.
Petrea, I only visit Midwestern Wal-marts in my weirdest nightmares.
Mum, I think they find me.
Post a Comment