A Life Less Interesting
The leaves look like butterflies. It's all spectacular.
More pink gorgeousness... and with the sunlight glowing through the leaves.... wonderful!As I mentioned before, the high winds blew a lot of our blossoms away. So it's lovely to see yours.
Spectacular indeed, if not a little kitsch, Petrea.Such a shame the winds got your blossoms this year, Ms.M. Ours are nearly all gone now but I have enough to finish Pink Week.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The leaves look like butterflies. It's all spectacular.
More pink gorgeousness... and with the sunlight glowing through the leaves.... wonderful!
As I mentioned before, the high winds blew a lot of our blossoms away. So it's lovely to see yours.
Spectacular indeed, if not a little kitsch, Petrea.
Such a shame the winds got your blossoms this year, Ms.M. Ours are nearly all gone now but I have enough to finish Pink Week.
Post a Comment