Monday, February 18, 2013

WTF Monday - Poo Statue

Many thanks to guest photographer Joy, this morning.
Your quest today (educated or silly guesses, please; checking the interweb would be too easy) is to tell me where in the World our Joy found this delightful confection.

11 comments:

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Well that's quite hilarious...!
No idea where Joy found such a thing but I'm curious to know the meaning of it.

dive said...

You see a giant golden poo and need a meaning?
Three words: Giant … Golden … Poo.
Perhaps it's just a boy thing to see that the thing itself is sufficient; meaning is not something that comes easily to the male.

Speedway said...

Oh, er, lord. A million-gazillion 3" washers spot welded together, then spray painted with gold-colored Rustoleum. Could it be a tribute to Sir Thomas Crapper set up by the Rote-R-Rooter people because without Crapper, where would they be?

Possible title: You Get What You Pay For.

savannah said...

I just hope it isn't someplace in the states, sugar! *sigh* xoxoxoxo

dive said...

Not Crapper, Speedway; another time and another country, but definitely bottom-related.

Not the States, Savannah; this comes from a place where the toilets are almost as awesomely butt-pampering as those in Japan.
xoxoxoxo

Petrea Burchard said...

Okay. I don't know what it is, but I know what it is not. It is not poo. Poo doesn't look like this unless you have an intestinal problem.

Petrea Burchard said...

I've just been catching up on posts I've missed. How's Alifan today?

Ms M said...

I have no idea where the Poo Statue is located.
But it reminds me of soft-serve ice cream, like they have at Dairy Queen:
http://www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/Menu/Treats/Cone/

Or a golden snake:
http://www.arkive.org/golden-lancehead/bothropoides-insularis/

dive said...

You gotta wiggle and shimmy in just the right way after a night out at a curry house to make one of those, Petrea.
Mum's on the mend, thanks. She and a reaction to her antibiotics but she's feeling better now.

That's a pretty snake, Ms.M. Not so sure about the soft serve ice cream; somewhere in my archives is a post comparing it to poo and listing the ingredients (which are almost as unappetising as poo itself).

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Yep def a boy thing...

Pasadena Adjacent said...

A series of curves and circles against a building with a pregnant "baby bump" - but made up of a series of rectangles instead. And it glitters. All that glitters, in this case, is gold. I give it a hearty Face Book thumbs up! So does anyone know anymore about it?